- The World's Most Expensive Sauvignon Blancson July 29, 2021 at 12:00 am
Everyone's favorite summer wine offers better value than most of the other "noble" grapes.
- German Winemakers' Underwater Escapeon July 28, 2021 at 12:00 am
Germany's devastating floods have caused chaos. One winery's tale was more like an action movie than a news story.
- Grange Celebrates its 70th Vintage in Styleon July 27, 2021 at 12:00 am
Australia's most prestigious wine turns 70 and still puts in a record-breaking performance.
- Swapping Chardonnay for Cabernet in Napaon July 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
Could climate change see Napa's Chardonnay vineyards replaced by Cabernet? Or even Merlot?
- Flooded Vineyards and Hot Bordeauxon July 25, 2021 at 12:00 am
Floods cause more heartache in Europe, while dodgy wine is dealt a blow across Europe in this week's news roundup.
- We Need to Talk About Dickon February 7, 2021 at 12:00 am
Why are so many people putting an eyebrow-raising search term into Wine-Searcher? It's a rum tale.
- Hit or Myth? The Medicinal Whiskeyon August 4, 2019 at 12:00 am
Can a glass of your favorite liquor really make you feel better when you are under the weather?
- Fine China: Wine from the Middle Kingdomon March 17, 2019 at 12:00 am
China expert Jim Boyce looks at some Chinese wines available in the wider world.
- Best Value Wines in a Caseon March 3, 2019 at 12:00 am
What can you get for less than $25 these days? A surprising amount, it turns out.
- Wine Legend's Tales from Chinaon February 3, 2019 at 12:00 am
Jim Boyce takes a look at Don St Pierre's autobiography Jeeps, Pretty Ladies and Wine.